Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're going to the Chapel.....

I'm getting "Married!" I never thought I would say these words! It's been awhile since I have posted a blog and thought this was definitely worthy of a blog! I have found the man of my dreams and I couldn't be happier! I met him only after living in Virginia for a week....I told myself I was going to enjoy being "single" and just enjoy my job with United and just go with the flow. Then, he appeared!:-) We have been together 10 wonderful months and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

I went from feeling like a little girl for so long to a grown woman overnight. We are in the fun stages of planning our Wedding and it gets more and more exciting every day. We have the church and the reception reserved and we can't wait to get this party started (quoating my finace). Life is great! Those of you who know me now I've been through a lot over the years and I can actually say I've come a long way (especially to find a man that can put up with my shannigans)! This wonderful man's name is Anthony aka Ampenee (this is what our nephew calls him).

We look forward to our big day, April 18, 2009!!!

....And we're gonna get married!

No comments: