Friday, August 22, 2008

"Being In LoVe!"

I just got back from lunch (some time to myself) and had some time to think about where this past year living in VA has taking me. So many people have come and gone from life over the past 10 years I never thought I would be planning a wedding at this point in my life. I just came to the conclusion that is wasn't what God wanted for my life at this time and would just enjoy being single. Well, after only living in VA for a week, I met the man of my dreams!:-) I thought I had been "In LOVE" before, but after meeting Anthony, I soon came to realize this was a feeling I had never experienced before. I can't even describe how being "In LOVE" feels! He makes me feel like more special than I ever thought possible and he "completes me!" I love him with all of my heart and I couldn't have been more blessed with such an amazing fiance - soon to be my "HUSBAND!" Never give up on love! Even when you think it will never happen to you, it will! I have a dear best friend who felt this same way I did that love would never come our way! We came to an agreement a couple of years ago that if we both weren't married by the time we were 30, that we were both going to join a "Convant" together!:-) No joke....well, it is and it isn't!:-) My dear best friend met the LOVE of her life this past December and I am proud to say that she is "In LOVE"! This subject has always weighed very heavy on my heart and I just wanted to let those of you who are struggling with this topic of love to not give up, but to trust in the Lord that he has a plan for LOVE for your life! It's not our terms, but on his terms! That's a whole other topic to speak about!So, I'm happy, more in LOVE than ever and can't wait to marry the man of my dreams!:-)

No comments: