Monday, November 19, 2007

What I can accomplish with "NO" sleep!

It amazes me with the little sleep I get what I can get accomplished. I didn't go to sleep till 6am this morning and woke up at 11:15am, so that's 5 hours of sleep. You all who know me, know that I don't function normally with that little of sleep. But, for some weird reason I get shit done. I just feel like there is too much to do and it's wasting time if I sleep! Go figure huh? So, I went to the bank and was done before noon. Then got lunch, came home ate, then made some phone calls and checked my email and drove into the City of Fairfax to take my car in for an estimate. What a bitch that was in finding the damn AutoBody Shop! Not my speciality! Got my estimate, scheduled my car to be fixed Monday, November 26th and I'm so proud of myself. Then I went to the grocery store to buy what I needed to cook dinner and now I'm home. I arranged a phone interview for tomorrow @ 1pm and I just feel like I accomplished a lot with very little sleep. Go me! Wish I could do this everyday!!! Now im tired and it's naptime and I deserve it!:)

No comments: